Use of Information
We will collect and maintain in our database certain personally identifiable information from you only when you provide it to us on a voluntary basis, for example, when you make an inquiry, purchase a product online, contact us, subscribe to our newsletter or forums, or establish an email account.
The information you supply will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
We will not share any information about you with third parties, except as provided by civil privacy legislation.
Please be aware that this site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet.
When you visit our website, subscribe to one of our mailing lists or make a purchase online the following information may include but is not limited to:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using
- Name, email, address, telephone, organisation
- Payment details, such as credit card details