Fees & Financial Support
Fees and Financial Assistance
BBI has recently been accredited as a Higher Education Provider in September 2016 and as a result, is waiting for the application for FEE-HELP to be approved. We will advise students immediately once FEE-HELP becomes available.
BBI students click on the image below to view the 2017 fees
BBI-UoN students click on the image below to view the 2017 fees
What does FEE-HELP mean for you?
- FEE-HELP offers up to $96,000 in tuition fees over the lifetime of a student.
- Student repayments commence if personal income reaches $51,309 (the 2013/2014 figure).
- If you never earn above the threshold, you will never have to repay your debt.
- There is no loan fee or interest applied to FEE-HELP for postgraduate study.
- Students select the FEE-HELP option when they enrol in their first course in the University of Newcastle student management system MyHub.
- The Commonwealth Government pays FEE-HELP directly to the University of Newcastle.
- FEE-HELP allows you to study from anywhere in the world, as long as you are an Australian citizen.