Who is this course for?
The AICD Foundations of Directorship Course™ is designed for new directors, senior executives, and managers wanting to gain a foundational knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of boards and directors. Those who complete this course often progress onto the Company Directors Course™.
|2020 Foundations of Directorship™ Cours Date & Online Registration|
|Event Location||Event Date||Registrations Close|
|Online via Zoom ( 1 day a week for 3 weeks)||Coming Soon|
Key benefits of the course
This three-day program will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the main components of directorship – governance, strategy, risk and finance. You will establish a new director-oriented outlook that will prepare you for a successful director career. The Foundations of Directorship Course™ will give you an introductory knowledge of:
- Your responsibilities as a director in meeting compliance obligations
- Your role in formulating, implementing and monitoring strategy
- How to establish and manage key strategic planning frameworks
- How to use corporate strategy to drive financial performance
- Your role in identifying, assessing and managing risk
- Risk avoidance, risk culture and the different levels of rish appetite
- Your role in maintaining the financial integrity of the organisation
- How to evaluate Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Cash Flow Statements
- How to monitor the financial and non-financial indicators of company performance
To gain the Foundations of Directorship™ Certificate, there is an optional assessment, open book with 27 quiz questions to be completed online over 40 minutes.
- AICD Foundations of Directorship three-day course: Coming Soon
- BBI is a member of the Catholic Religious Group (CRG). Members of CRG are not required to pay GST (cf ATO).
- Please click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
- To register online and pay by credit card, please click on the course dates above.
- Alternatively, download the brochure, complete the registration form and return by email to email@example.com. You can pay by cheque, EFT or credit card.