Who may borrow?
- Staff and students of BBI – The Australian Institute of Theological Education (BBI-TAITE);
- The Broken Bay Diocese Community ie: Priests, deacons, pastoral workers, catechists, teachers and parishioners (Application for library membership must be presented to the library before the first loan – see attached form);
- Members of the public upon production of identification and payment of annual membership fee of $30.
Loan Conditions and Patron Responsibilities
- The normal loan period is 28 days;
- There is a limit of 10 items per borrower at any one time;
- Loans may be renewed provided the book is not in high demand;
- Resources may be posted out on request to BBI-TAITE students and to patrons of the Diocese of Broken Bay. The items can be returned either by post or in person. Please return items to the library by the due date. The postal cost for returns will be the responsibility of the borrower;
- Borrowing privileges can be withdrawn if books are not returned or are regularly overdue;
- Lost and damaged books will be charged at the cost of the books plus $15 administration fee;
- The library must be notified of any changes in address and other contact details.
Please complete the appropriate form and return by email or fax: 02 9847 0031.
Download: Library Application Form
For any queries on library membership, please contact the library on (02) 9847 0564.