The Bishop David L. Walker Library has a range of facilities and services available to assist Library users in their research and study.
The library has some seating provided within the library for individual study.
The Library provides computers for searching the Library’s resources and general applications.
General applications include:
- Microsoft Office including Word processing, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Internet Explorer for web browsing
- Printing to the Library printers
- Adobe Reader for viewing pdf files
- Front mounted USB Ports for USB Flash Drives
Television and DVDs
There is a wall mounted television and DVDs are available for use in the library. The library provides wireless headphones for quiet viewing.
Photocopying and Printing
The Library provides photocopying and printing services in both black and white and colour through a multifunction machine located in the library. All these services are subject to copyright laws.
Charges are per page printed. Printing or copying double sided is charged for each side printed.
|Paper Size||Black and White||Colour|
Library staff will scan and email material to distance students at no cost.