Applying is simple!
Starting your study with BBI-TAITE has never been easier! Simply complete the online application and follow the prompts. It should only take no longer than 10 minutes.
- You will need 100 points of personal identification, such as a copy of your driver’s licence and passport/birth certificate, certified by a JP
- You will need a copy of your previous academic transcripts, certified by a JP
- You can upload all of your certified supporting documentation online
- You may also be eligible for academic credit.
Credit and RPL
All of BBI-TAITE’s awards & courses are nested, meaning that they build on one another, ensuring that students receive credit for courses previously accomplished. Students who have completed relevant study elsewhere may also be eligible for credit which would reduce the overall length of their course with BBI-TAITE.
Click here to find out more about Recognition of previous study.
Have any questions?
Talk to us about your study options
For any enquiries, including awards, courses, admission or enrolment, please contact our friendly BBI-TAITE Student Services Team, or apply directly by clicking the Apply Now button.
Canon Law Degrees (BBI-TAITE & St Paul University, Ottawa)
To apply for the Licentiate in Canon Law (BBI-TAITE & St Paul University, Ottawa) or the Graduate Diploma in Canon Law:
- Download the Expression of Interest Form
- Send by mail to Student Services, OR
- Email: email@example.com
BBI – The Australian Institute of Theological Education
PO Box 662
Pennant Hills NSW 1715