|1 year full-time, or part-time equivalent, amounting to 80 credit points.
|Course Structure – Graduate Diploma in Theological Studies
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline from an approved tertiary education institution.
- English-language proficiency.
- Students who have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline may enter the Graduate Diploma in Theological Studies.
- Students who have completed prior graduate studies at the same AQF level as this course may apply for credit according to the Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning policy.
|Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning
- Up to 40 units of credit are available in this course in accordance with the Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning Policy.
|FEE-HELP available. Click here for more information about fees and support.
|Frequently Asked Questions
|Please click here for FAQs for current students, prospective students and alumni.