Adult Faith Online is a series of short, online courses which focus on aspects of our faith and require reading, listening and reflection.
Like a book club, you can discuss ideas in an online community or create your own adult faith study group. Adult Faith Online can also be used for staff accreditation of both teaching and non-teaching personnel in Catholic schools.
Who is Adult Faith Online for?
- All staff in Catholic schools, school boards, Catholic hospitals, Catholic aged care
- Parishioners involved in ministry, Parish Pastoral Councils, other Parish staff
- Individuals, parishioners interested in spiritual enrichment and education
- Groups of parishioners, catechists, scripture study groups, book clubs and religious communities
What are the benefits?
- Flexible affordable online courses
- Learn for pleasure with no assessment or exams
- Available to anyone with a computer and internet
- Student-centred learning with support from a BBI-TAITE Adult Faith Educator
- Concise learning – courses take 6 to 8 hours to complete
- Flexible –join anytime of the year, do one course or all of the courses
Many Catholic Education Offices (CEOs) and Catholic Schools Offices (CSOs) across various Dioceses in Australia have implemented an Accreditation Framework for Catholic schools whereby all staff, including teachers, non-teaching staff, coordinators and those in school and system leadership, are required to undertake ongoing formation.
The Adult Faith Online courses offered by BBI – The Australian Institute of Theological Education (BBI-TAITE) provide schools with a ready-made pathway to offer teaching and non-teaching staff ongoing formation in Religious Education and Catholic Identity.
To find out more about using Adult Faith Online for staff accreditation, please contact BBI-TAITE on 02 9847 0030.
Pricing and Enrolment
Adult Faith Online courses are flexible and affordable. You can enrol any time during the year.
For enrolment enquiries, please contact Belinda Srour at email@example.com or call +61 2 9847 0590.
|Individuals:||First course: $60.50 ($55 + GST $5.50)|
|Second course: $55.00 ($50 + GST $5.00)|
|Subsequent courses: $49.50 ($45 + GST $4.50)|
|Discounts apply after completing the first topic if other topics are undertaken within 18 months.|
|Groups of 10:||$495 per course (a saving of $100)|
Please note, courses must be completed within six months for individuals or within one year for groups of 10 or more, from the date of enrolment. Additional fees may apply if courses are not completed within this timeframe.