|Unit Fees for BBI in 2020 are:|
|Grad Cert, Grad Dip & Master of Theological Studies (THEO)||$2190 per unit|
|Grad Cert, Grad Dip & Master of Religious Education (REDU)||$2100 per unit|
|Grad Cert, Grad Dip & Master of Leadership & Theology (LEAD)||$2200 per unit|
|Grad Cert & Grad Dip of Governance & Canon Law (GOVC)||$2520 per unit|
|IMER900 Immersion Experience Critical Reflection||$2520|
|Unit Fees for BBI in 2019:|
|Grad Cert, Grad Dip & Master of Theological Studies (THEO)||$2090 per unit|
|Grad Cert, Grad Dip & Master of Religious Education (REDU)||$2020 per unit|
|Grad Cert, Grad Dip & Master of Leadership & Theology (LEAD)||$2100 per unit|
|Grad Cert & Grad Dip of Governance & Canon Law (GOVC)||$2470 per unit|
|IMER900 Immersion Experience Critical Reflection||$2470|
Core & Elective Unit Fees
Awards and courses comprise of units mainly in the area of study that you are enrolled in. Note however, your studies will usually include units in other disciplines, and you will be charged the discipline unit fee as outlined above.
The same applies to elective units. If you are enrolled in a Master of Leadership & Theology course and wish to take a Religious Education (REDU) unit as an elective, you will pay the REDU fee for that unit, as outlined above.
What does FEE-HELP mean for you?
- From 2020, the HELP loan limit will include HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP, VET FEE-HELP and VET Students Loans. The HELP loan limit will replace the current FEE-HELP limit from 1 January 2020.
- For 2020, the HELP limit is $106,319 in tuition fees for most students over the lifetime of a student.
- Student repayments commence if personal income reaches $45,881 (2019-20 income year).
- If you never earn above the threshold, you will never have to repay your debt.
- There is no loan fee or interest applied to FEE-HELP for postgraduate study.
- Students select the FEE-HELP option when they enrol in their first award or course in BBI-TAITE’s student management system Paradigm.
- The Commonwealth Government pays FEE-HELP directly to BBI-TAITE.
- FEE-HELP allows you to study from anywhere in the world, as long as you are an Australian citizen
All of BBI-TAITE’s awards and courses are nested, meaning that they build on one another, ensuring that students receive credit for courses previously accomplished and reducing the total number of units which must be completed to attain the qualification. Students who have completed relevant study elsewhere may also be eligible for recognition of this prior learning, which would reduce the overall length of their course with BBI-TAITE.