Adult Faith Online
Adult Faith Online is a series of short, online courses which focus on aspects of our faith and require reading, listening and reflection.
Like a book club, you can discuss ideas in an online community or create your own adult faith study group. Adult Faith Online can also be used for staff accreditation of both teaching and non-teaching personnel in Catholic schools.
Please save this form onto your computer, fill out the required information in the fields provided, and email to email@example.com
Early in 2011, a survey of over 1,000 people with an interest in Adult Faith assisted us in the setup and direction of Adult Faith Online.
Who is Adult Faith Online for?
- All staff in Catholic schools, school boards, Catholic hospitals, Catholic aged care
- Parishioners involved in ministry, Parish Pastoral Councils, other Parish staff
- Individuals, parishioners interested in spiritual enrichment and education
- Groups of parishioners, catechists, scripture study groups, book clubs and religious communities
What are the benefits?
- Flexible affordable online courses
- Learn for pleasure with no assessment or exams
- Available to anyone with a computer and internet
- Student-centred learning with support from a BBI Adult Faith Educator
- Concise learning – courses take 6 to 8 hours to complete
- Flexible –join anytime of the year, do one course or all of the courses